Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Product Key :
Platform : Windows PC or Laptop/Notebook (Not compatible for Chromebook)
Delivery : License/Product Key will be deliver by E-mail (in 5 minutes – 60 minutes)
Condition : NEW
Devices : 1 PC
License Term : Lifetime
Source : Official link
With this Windows Server 2019 Datacenter key you can:
- Activate Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 32 bit
- Activate Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 64 bit
This is a lifetime 1 PC key, it means that you will not pay again in the future.
It is NOT a physical product, DVD, CD or USB. I will send a digital product key and a download link to your email.
Note: The product key for Windows Server 2019 Datacenter can’t use to activate Windows Windows Server 2019 Standard or Windows Server
2008/2016/2019. So you need to buy the right product key for your Windows Server 2019 you use.
– purchase(Rare cases: up to 8 hours if order in night). If you haven’t received the Key for hours, – please check the Spam or Junk mail folder.
– Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime but over used keys won’t get warranty.
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is the newest version of the highly virtualized software built for private and hybrid cloud environments. The innovative software concentrates on providing the highest level of flexibility and control to businesses in need of a centralized solution for managing cloud-ready workloads with more ease.
All in one
Being the most powerful and most comprehensive version of the line, Windows Server 2019 Datacenter naturally carries all the pre-existing features that Standard users enjoy, along with many more finishing touches.
The most basic difference lies in the number of containers allowed in the system. While the Standard version offers only 2 containers, there is no limit for the Datacenter version, so theoretically, you can use as many containers as you want, so long as the hardware can support it.
Security is among the brightest spotlights for Windows Server 2019, but Datacenter takes it up a notch with the Shielded Virtual Machines feature. This certain security protocol will protect all Hyper-V virtual machines from unauthorized access or tampering from external sources, adding a strong virtual wall to your server.
No Storage Limit
If storage features limit in the Standard version gets on your nerve, then Datacenter will certainly dispel that annoyance. There is no storage limit for features like Storage Spaces Direct or Storage Replica, allowing you to tweak the system to its fullest.
Finally, Datacenter offers the ability to stack networks, a feature that surely gives it an edge over the Standard version.
To sum up, Datacenter is a great version for a large business with a focus on cloud-native storage systems. The features that come with the software will make your investment worthwhile.
- System Requirements:
• Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit CPU
• RAM: at least 512 MB. ECC type or similar technology; for physical host implementations
• Hard disk: (available space): at least 32 GB
• Network adapter: Ethernet adapter that has at least gigabit processing capacity; complies with PCIE-E.
• Other requirements: DVD drive (if you want to install the operating system from DVD media)
There are no reviews yet.